If you are in business for yourself or deciding what you want to do in your “next chapter”, I recommend finding a masterful business coach to help you.
For entrepreneurs- a great coach not only helps you make more money, s/he makes growing your business a lot less frustrating and a lot more fun!
For those in transition- there are a lot of critical variables that are too difficult to figure out all on your own. And why would you want to put yourself through it all on your own- when you can get guidance and support to ease the pain?
When assessing coaches, look for someone who:
- Helps you set and reach lofty yet attainable long-term and short-term
- Has the experience to see what you don’t see for yourself
- Helps you manage inevitable fears that arise
- Runs their own business with the lifestyle and values you respect
- Provides help with step-by-step systems and team development to grow your business (if you are an entrepreneur)
- Gets the “big picture” of what you want and can also break down the path into manageable chunks
- Is someone you LIKE and feel comfortable with. (After all- you are going to be spending a lot of time together if it’s a good program).
In a sea of potential business coaches, it’s worth checking off this list to find a good-fit. Good luck!